Heavy Duty EOT Cranes
Being a quality-centric firm, we are indulged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying excellent performing Heavy Duty EOT Cranes. These cranes mainly find their applications in lifting heavy loads in various industries such as construction, packaging and material handling. The offered cranes are manufactured by making use of the top quality components and the modern technology. Moreover, our valuable customers can avail these Heavy Duty EOT Cranes in various specifications to meet their desired requirements.
- Sturdy construction
- Negligible maintenance
- Single Girder Overhead Crane
- Double Girder Overhead Crane.
- Underslung Crane.
- EOT Cranes.
- Gantry Crane.
- Double Truss Single Bridge Crane
- Jib Crane
- H O T Crane ( HAND OPERATED TRAVELLING )
- Goliath Cranes
- Monorail Cranes
- Goods Lift / Passenger Lift
- Hoists / Winch
- Chain Pulley Blocks.
- Design: Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components
- Motors: INDUS GROUP uses sturdy cylindrical/conical rotor pole-changing motors with elegant continuous cast aluminum sections, integrated safety brakes insulation class F, IP54 protection.
- Gear Boxes: Precision flat helical/ spur gear units in light alloy housings with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent oil/grease lubrication.
- Brakes: Single/ Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure. Environmentally sound brake linings designed for approx. 1 million braking operations allow long maintenance intervals.
- Electrical Panel: Modular design, covering a very wide operating range. The systems are designed for ease of installation and maintenance and reliable operation, with fuseless circuitry, ducted wiring and non-screwed terminals. Each drive group is equipped with a motor overload protection device to provide effective protection against inadmissible overloading.
- Painting: Every component & part is thoroughly scrubbed & painted with Grafted Co Polymer based coating after testing.